Moulton Wealth Management, Inc. has its headquarters in Spokane, Washington. Our firm provides financial planning services, portfolio management for individuals and small businesses, and educational seminars. We manage $142 million in total assets among our 595 customer accounts, making us a mid-sized financial advisory by assets under management. Of our 595 client accounts, 20% are held by high-net-worth individuals with at least $1 million in investable assets.
- Focus first and always on the Clients’ needs
- Operate with integrity and honesty
- Foster entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork
- Maintain respect for the individual
- Educate ourselves about the Retirees’ financial concerns
- Educate our clients and their families
- Practice quality and excellence
- Nurture a safe, caring, challenging and equitable workplace
How we work
Provide high quality advice and services, which is why both Rial Moulton and Don Moulton are Certified financial planner™ professionals.
This ensures you’re working with someone who has satisfied the strenuous requirements of Education, Ethics, Experience and Testing.
At Moulton Wealth Management, Inc. our primary goal is to establish and maintain long term relationships with our clients. We pursue this goal guided by the structure of the following company values: